Skype
emonul.pls

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

This is amazing, I love these puzzles (although I was never a puzzle person). These made me actually think about it without getting boring. I probably woke my neighbours up when I got too excited for having found the morse code one. I was a bit dissapointed at myself for not finding the secret ending by myself though (I was on the right path but didn't look hard enough) Anyway, I can go to sleep now This is going to favs.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's awesome that you like it despite not really being a puzzle person! It's also good to know that you didn't find it boring while trying to figure the puzzles out, as I figured some people may get tired after trying out a few solutions. Don't be all too disappointed you didn't figure out the secret ending on your own; it's really unfair, and more of an easter egg, I'd say. Great job figuring out the restof the stages though! I'm glad you got excited when you solved them, as that's precisely the kind of feeling I want these games to give the player ^ ^

Thank you for playing, and for reviewing!

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

I don't remember how many times I've come back just to play this game once again... It's just amazing! I don't know why I had not made any review yet

HYDRA HYDRA

Duuude, I made 112 and was on streak if it wasn't for my shitty computer that got all laggy, I even had almost full life, this makes me reconsider life decisions, no more hail hydra... anyways, it was good overall, I never found the secret life potion neither unlocked the special mode, I must try again.

OctoFlash responds:

great score! but don't worry, the lag is necessarily yoir computer's fault - i should have scripted te game a little more efficiently... however, i'm happy you like it!

Rebound Racing Rebound Racing

Not so bad, but the turning was a bit too fast... don't make the car so uncontrollable, it pisses people off because you can't turn the car just a bit, but instead you have to turn it more than what you needed, although it's good, and you can make your own tracks, I like that so that's an extra point... always keep trying to make your stuff better.

NovelSpinGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback! When I resume work on Rebound Racing I will try my best to improve the controls.

HYPNOTRON HYPNOTRON

WOW I LOVE THIS KIND OF GAMES!!!

It's definately the kind of games I love, but... I would love it much more if the controllers could be inverted :c shooting with arrows and moving wih WASD.... Nice and simple, really hard. I like it, maybe you can add the controller thingy I mentioned and you may win a fan.

That's What She Said?! That's What She Said?!

20 my best score... made me chuckle a bit... it's pretty nice actually.

thelucre responds:

Thanks, Emonul! Really glad you liked it :)

FlappyWorld FlappyWorld

Like Flappy Bird wasn't hard enough... I can't get past 8 :/

Pong! Pong!

Could have made the ball a bit faster and the CPU less predictable, not bad for a first time...

Gammes responds:

Thanks!

Windows Cool Windows Cool

Hey, I liked the errors at the beginning... The music and sounds were a bit annoying So, I'll just take a point for that... Your English isn't native I can see... That's OK, but you can try and learn a bit more... I don't think this is anything new or anything... but I can't say it's ALL bad... although it is kinda bad...

Okekchuku's Adventire Okekchuku's Adventire

So, where's the part I should enjoy? I can't jump either and the animation sucks, I'm giving you one and an extra half star because of the average art