Skype
emonul.pls

Where's my sandwich? Where's my sandwich?

I only give you that one star because I smiled a bit at the "yep" part... nothing else... maybe if you did the actual explantion of what she said during that hour it would have been better...

Robbed Robbed

gimme a whiskey... haha

The Reward The Reward

This is just another review, about how AWESOME this animation was, passing by... no need to alarm

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

This is amazing, I love these puzzles (although I was never a puzzle person). These made me actually think about it without getting boring. I probably woke my neighbours up when I got too excited for having found the morse code one. I was a bit dissapointed at myself for not finding the secret ending by myself though (I was on the right path but didn't look hard enough) Anyway, I can go to sleep now This is going to favs.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's awesome that you like it despite not really being a puzzle person! It's also good to know that you didn't find it boring while trying to figure the puzzles out, as I figured some people may get tired after trying out a few solutions. Don't be all too disappointed you didn't figure out the secret ending on your own; it's really unfair, and more of an easter egg, I'd say. Great job figuring out the restof the stages though! I'm glad you got excited when you solved them, as that's precisely the kind of feeling I want these games to give the player ^ ^

Thank you for playing, and for reviewing!

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

I don't remember how many times I've come back just to play this game once again... It's just amazing! I don't know why I had not made any review yet

HYDRA HYDRA

Duuude, I made 112 and was on streak if it wasn't for my shitty computer that got all laggy, I even had almost full life, this makes me reconsider life decisions, no more hail hydra... anyways, it was good overall, I never found the secret life potion neither unlocked the special mode, I must try again.

OctoFlash responds:

great score! but don't worry, the lag is necessarily yoir computer's fault - i should have scripted te game a little more efficiently... however, i'm happy you like it!

Dark Times Dark Times

Just wanted to say I'm the number 1000 viewer and 69 downloader, I thought it would be fun to share with people... Really good music.

eqftc responds:

thats dope! thanks for sharing it with people, and taking the time to drop that comment!

ROBO-TANK ROBO-TANK

That's a weird looking penis, loved the visor's reflection

Rennis5 responds:

I was waiting for someone to make a penis comment and I actually changed the drawing to make it look less like a penis.
Almost didn't put in the visor's reflection in but I am really glad I did with the lens flair.